You want to help spread the word about my music?
Gee, thanks! Here’s a few ideas to get you started:
1. Sign up for my newsletter so you’ll know about my shows and new recordings. Next time you get something cool from me in your inbox, use the clickable links to share it on your facebook wall or twitter feed.
2. Head over to my youtube channel and click subscribe to get all my videos. Find one you really like? Share it with your friends!
3. Keep an eye on my gig calendar. Next time you come out to a show, invite a few friends to join you. Fill that car!
4. Email me and offer to host a house concert. This is pretty much the funnest thing in the world.
5. Patronize me! No, really. Consider becoming a patron of my art. That would be super-duper nice of you.
6. Give gifts! Buy a few extra copies of your favourite Martin Kerr album(s). Keep them in that secret drawer. You know, the one you open when you’re on your way to a birthday party and you forgot to buy a present. If you don’t have a gifts drawer yet, start one – its a lifesaver!